Off The Beaten Track
Based in Kiel, Germany
May 31, 2019
Press / Business contact:
The Cost Of Recovery
Off The Beaten Track UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
24116 Kiel, Germany
Off The Beaten Track is an indie video game developer located in Kiel, Germany. While working on our own project "The Cost of Recovery", we're also working with others to help them develop games, apps and other digital tools. Contact us for inquiries on how we can assist you with: Gamification, Game Development (e.g. Serious Games), Workshops, Talks and Consultation.
HistoryAbout Off The Beaten Track
We strive to move people and evoke strong emotions through storytelling We want to show what videogames can be as a medium and "leave a little dent in their universe". Our games are unconventional and try to explore the boundaries of the medium. With new twists on game mechanics and a focus on characters and storytelling, we let you see the world through different eyes. As a small indie team we have the freedom to try new game design principles in our current project "The Cost of Recovery".
There are currently no trailers available for Off The Beaten Track. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Off The Beaten Track, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "First place - Winners of the GründerCup KielRegion 2019" - a regional competition for startups in the province of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- "Best of Show Award - Hamburg Games Conference 2021" - virtual conference, powered by Xsolla
- "Vom Ein-Mann-Studio zum Bundesförderempfänger (German)"
- Sophia Jelinek, Gamesmarkt 02/2020
- "The Cost of Recovery: Developing a Narrative Game in Unity"
- Arti Sergeev, 80.lv
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Intern 2D Art